Ethics for Private Security and Private Investigators CE – SICE-2101
Security and Private Investigation Training
If you are a security guard or private investigator that holds a current license from the State of Texas, this course is for you. The Private Security Program requires continued education for all license holders in order to renew your license. This course must be taken before applying to the state for your renewal.
This course fulfills the 2-hour ethics training required for Private Security and Investigative Professionals by the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Program.
For more information please visit Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Program’s website by clicking here.
- Lectures 23
- Quizzes 4
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Ethics for Private Security and Investigative Professionals (Texas)
- Introduction to Ethics for Private Security and Investigative Professionals (Texas)
- Continuing Education Requirements
- Defining Ethics
- Even Babies Know Right From Wrong!
- Moral Values
- Reason vs. Rationalization
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Ethical Dilemma Questions
- Absolutism v. Relativism
- General Principles
- Ethical Standards
- Code of Ethics
- Legal or Ethical?
- Conflicts of Interest
- Know the Laws
- Examples of Ethical Issues in Security and Investigations
- Stand Out With integrity!
- Ethical Dilemma Scenarios Part 1
- Ethical Dilemma Scenarios Part 2
- Ethics for Private Security and Investigative Professionals (Texas) Quiz
- End of Online Course Survey