Texas Process Server Continuing Education
Texas Process Server Continuing Education Requirements
If you are a process server that holds a current certification, license, or registration, this course meets the continued education required by your state. This course is required as part of your continued education mandatory training in order to renew your license. This course must be taken before applying to the state for your renewal.
This course fulfills 4-hours of continuing education training required for Process Servers by the Texas Judicial Branch Certification Commission (JBCC). TXPRO-2102 covers Ethics, any updates with Texas laws and rules that regulate process service, and is designed to expose new and old information to Texas Certified Process Servers who wish to renew their certification. TXPRO-2101 is also offered in addition to this course and covers many more aspects of the process service industry and gives 4 more hours of continuing education required by the State of Texas JBCC.
For more information please visit Texas Judicial Branch Certification’s website by clicking here.
This course will be available for 12 weeks once it is purchased. All training modules must be completed before the end of the specified time frame.
A certificate will be issued upon completion and passing of all modules for this course and will be available online for download.
Return to Home Page
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 7
- Duration 4 hours
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction to Ethics for Process Servers
- Defining Ethics
- Even Babies Know Right From Wrong!
- Moral Values
- Reason vs. Rationalization
- Integrity Copy
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Ethical Dilemma Questions
- Ethical Dilemma Scenarios Part 1
- Ethical Dilemma Scenarios Part 2
- Absolutism v. Relativism
- General Principles
- Ethical Standards Copy
- Code of Ethics
- Legal or Ethical?
- Conflicts of Interest
- Know the Laws
- Examples of Ethical Issues in Security and Investigations
- Stand Out With integrity!
- Ethics for Private Security and Investigative Professionals (Texas) Quiz Copy
Providing Courtroom Testimony
- Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Providing Courtroom Testimony
- Gneral Rules
- Courtroom Etiquette
- Trial Preparation
- Courtroom Testimony
- First Impressions in the Courtroom
- Must Know Tips for Testifying in Court
- Witness Testimony
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Factors
- Direct Examination
- Courtroom Testimony Quiz