- Must a valid Texas Department of Public Safety Security License
- Private Investigators
- Body Guards
- Bounty Hunters
Security and Private Investigation Training
Body Worn Cameras for Security Professions
CE Hours : 2.0
Texas Private Security Board Continuing Education Requirements
If you are a security guard or private investigator that holds a current license from the State of Texas, this course is for you. The Private Security Program requires continued education for all license holders in order to renew your license. This course must be taken before applying to the state for your renewal.
This course fulfills 2-hours of Continuing Education training hours required for Private Security and Investigative Professionals by the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Program.
For more information please visit Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Program’s website by clicking here.
This course is designed for Texas professionals.
General Course Objectives
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the polices and guidelines for use of body worn cameras.
- The student will be able to discuss the benefits of body worn camera footage in evidence collection.
- The student will be able to describe the process that the public has to complete in order to obtain body camera recorded videos
- The student will be able to discuss general functions and specifications of the body worn camera.
This course will be available for unlimited access once it is purchased. All training modules must be completed during the time frame in which the hours are needed to renew your license.
A certificate will be issued upon completion and passing of all modules for this course and will be available online for download.