Texas Judicial System – Court Structure and Function
CE Hours: 2.0
This course fulfills 2-hours of Continuing Education hours required for Private Security and Investigative Professionals by the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Program.
This course covers the Texas Judicial System.
General Course Objectives
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the basics of the Texas judicial system.
- Describe the different kinds of Texas courts, judges, and court staff and what their functions are in the Texas Judicial System.
- Summarize duties and responsibilities of a Texas Courts.
- Interpret the source of a Texas Court’s authority and its limits based on Texas law.
- Explain the importance of a court’s function and the people that administer the courts.
A certificate will be issued upon completion and passing of all modules for this course and will be available online for download.