Texas Process Server Training
Texas Process Server Orientation course reinforces the Standardized Curriculum for Orientation and JBCC Code of Ethics as set forth by the JBCC. The course emphasizes the process server’s two distinct and equally essential duties: (1) to promptly and properly deliver the proper papers to the proper person; and (2) to promptly and properly file with the court a return of service.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the basics of process service.
- Describe the different manners of service and their implications to process servers.
- Summarize the duties and responsibilities of a Texas Certified Process Server.
- Interpret the source of a Texas process server’s authority and its limits based on Texas law.
- Explain the importance of a process server’s job.