Course Approval Number: PSC20220170
Texas Process Server Continuing Education Requirements
If you are a Texas process server that holds a current certification, license, or registration and need continuing education, this course meets the continued education required by your state. This course is required as part of your continued education mandatory training in order to renew your license. This course must be taken before applying to the state for your renewal.
This course fulfills 4-hours of Texas process server continuing education training required for Process Servers by the Texas Judicial Branch Certification Commission (JBCC).
TXPRO 2201 covers:
- Basics of Process Service
- Texas Judicial Systems
- Process Server Responsibilities
- Process Server Safety
TXPRO 2202 is also offered in addition to this course and covers many more aspects of the process service industry and gives 4 more hours of continuing education required by the State of Texas JBCC.
For more information please visit Texas Judicial Branch Certification’s website by clicking here.
General Course Objectives
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain the basics of process service.
- Describe the different manners of service and their implications to process servers.
- Summarize duties and responsibilities of a Texas Certified Process Sever.
- Interpret the source of a Texas process server’s authority and its limits based on Texas law.
- Explain the importance of a process server’s job.
This course will be available for the remainder of the 2022 calendar year once it is purchased. All training modules must be completed before the end of the specified time frame.
A certificate will be issued upon completion and passing of all modules for this course and will be available online for download.